Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jérémie Balcaen <jb...@c-w.be> on 2005/09/20 11:54:19 UTC

how can I send depending requests with scenario ?

Hi, I'm new in JMeter.

I want to send 2 requests to jsf controller :
The first one is : http://localhost:8280/kick/pages/inputname.faces
The second one is : http://localhost:8280/kick/pages/inputname.faces?helloForm:_id2=greeting&helloForm:name=Jeremie&helloForm=helloForm

If I send this 2 requests with an internet browser, the second one has to redirect me to a new page because the first one was executed.

But, with JMeter, when I send this 2 http requests in a thread group, the second one acts as if I didn't send the first one.

How can I have the second request taking into account the first one in a scenario ?

Re: how can I send depending requests with scenario ?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Try adding a Cookie Manager to the thread group