Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com> on 2014/12/01 21:50:19 UTC

Re: [FlexJS] Examples not compiling

Hi,

I re-sync¹d to the lastest dev branch of everything and rebuilt it all
(this on the Mac - will start Windows now). I built the ChartExample and
ran into 1 issue: I was not using the ChartBase.js constructor correctly
so I fixed that and checked it in. After that, ChartExample compiled
cleanly and runs on Flash and JavaScript.

‹peter

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Peter!  That seems to have fixed the ChartExample app.

(The build was broken for some other reason.  It seems to be working fine
now)

Regards,
Om