Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stefano Panero <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/06 15:07:27 UTC

Commons Validation Shale style

Hi,

is it possible to use shale validation framework in a myfaces - tomahawk -
facelets application?

I can use shale tags? And shale declarative xml validation?

If I can't / won't use shale,  I can directly and in simple way integrate
Apache Commons Validation?

Is anybody doing something like that?

My bosses are really worried about client-side validation in jsf...

Thank you all!

Re: Commons Validation Shale style

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Tomahawk has some validators that are based on Jakarta Commons.

Trinidad, however, has a built-in facility to does client side
conversion and validation

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf