Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Christopher Baus <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/01 23:24:10 UTC

ViewCVS with Subversion HOWTO updated.

I've updated my ViewCVS with subversion HOWTO to
include a much newer version of ViewCVS.  It provides
specific information on installing on Fedora Core 2,
but it should work with minor modifications on any Red
Hat based distro.

It should be noted that the version I am now supplying
has a lot of subversion related bug fixes, and it is
working very well for me.

Thanks to the ViewCVS team.

The HOWTO is located here:

http://www.baus.net/archives/000069.html

Thanks,

Christopher

Re: ViewCVS with Subversion HOWTO updated.

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
Hi Chris, I think you started a new thread by following up to an
existing one.  Please see here

for details as to why this is a [mildly] Bad Thing.

(Thanks for the announcement, though.)

Best,
-Karl