Posted to builds@apache.org by Chris Thistlethwaite <ch...@apache.org> on 2018/09/13 00:05:10 UTC

Jenkins Maintenance

Greetings all!

After some recent changes, I need to reload Jenkins master configs.
This will take the UI down for a bit but won't stop any in process
builds. Figured this would save a ticket if someone tries to go to
builds.a.o during the reload.

This will happen at 00:30 UTC (roughly 30 mins from now).

As always, you can follow along on HipChat or on status.apache.org.

Thanks,

Chris T.

Re: Jenkins Maintenance

Posted by Chris Thistlethwaite <ch...@apache.org>.