Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by heng du <du...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/13 01:14:28 UTC

[VOTE]: Open RocketMQ wiki

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for opening the RocketMQ's  wiki.

With more and more RocketMQ participants, we need a place to display
related documents, as well as RIP,Quick start,to help users better use
RocketMQ and contribute to RocketMQ, so we hope to open the wiki for
RocketMQ.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached. Please vote accordingly:
 [ ] +1 approve
 [ ] +0 no opinion
 [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

 Thanks, The Apache RocketMQ Team

Re: Re: [VOTE]: Open RocketMQ wiki

Posted by 李澍 <li...@fiberhome.com>.
+1

Very appreciate it.It's good for developers.

--
烽火通信科技股份有限公司(Fiberhome Telecommunication Technologies Co.,LTD)

公共研发部(Department of Public Research & Development)

Address: 湖北省武汉市江夏区高新四路6号

Postcode: 430200

Re: [VOTE]: Open RocketMQ wiki

Posted by "huzongtang@cmss.chinamobile.com" <hu...@cmss.chinamobile.com>.