Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/01 19:25:24 UTC

Re: Is our Validation implementation thread-safety?

Simone,
  While familiarizing myself with the code I've thus far not seen anything to indicate a lack of thread-safety in either the core or jsr303 modules.

HTH,
Matt

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
thanks a lot for the feedbacks, exactly the part of spec pointed by
Gerhard  suggested me to ask that question, I'll change a little the
guice support to be more compliant to the spec recommendation.
Thanks!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Gerhard <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi,

Posted by Roman Stumm <ro...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matt,
thanks for your feedback, very appreciated!!! Can we consider clients
caching Validator instances a thread-safe operation? That's the last
doubt I have :P
Have a nice day,
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/