Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Thaler Robert <Ro...@apa.at> on 2023/12/21 10:40:15 UTC

Splitter creates corrupted PDFs

Hi,

After upgrading to PdfBox 3.0.x Splitter creates corrupted page pdfs.
It occurs occasionally with version 3.0.0 and frequently with 3.0.1.

No problems with version 2.0.30 - so we were forced to revert to version 2.0.x.

Hopefully this can be fixed soon - sample pdfs attached.

kind regards
Robert

Re: Splitter creates corrupted PDFs

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Hi,

I remember your name, you tried to create a JIRA account with the text
"submitting a bug", which was a meaningless text unlike your subject now
which is a meaningful text.
I was able to reproduce the problem and have created a ticket:
If you want to participate please register again (with a meaningful text
so we can assume it's you)
Tilman