Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by giridhar <gi...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/27 16:19:01 UTC

How to configure solr to our java project in eclipse

Hi friends,Iam giridhar.please clarify my doubt.

we are using solr for our project.the problem the solr is outside of our
project( in another folder)

we have to manually type java -start.jar to start the solr and use that
services.

But what we need is,when we run the project,the solr should be automatically
start.

our project is a java project with tomcat in eclipse.

How can i achieve this.

Please help me.

Thankyou.
Giridhar

Re: How to configure solr to our java project in eclipse

Posted by Amit Nithian <an...@gmail.com>.
Try this:
http://hokiesuns.blogspot.com/2010/01/setting-up-apache-solr-in-eclipse.html

I use this today and it still works. If anything is outdated (as it's a
relatively old post) let me know.
I wrote this so ping me if you have any questions.

Thanks
Amit

Posted by Amit Aggarwal <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rafał Kuć <r....@solr.pl>.