Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2010/10/22 20:53:39 UTC

Apachecon?

If any of you folks are coming to ApacheCon NA
in Atlanta Nov 1-5 I'd love to meet up with you.
Giving a Fast Feather talk about these projects
certainly would be a good use of your time as well.

I don't attend many talks, and plan to be in the
Hackathon room for most of Mon-Tue.  Look for the
fat old bald dude wearing an Infra T-shirt ;-).

Re: Apachecon?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 8:53 PM, Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If any of you folks are coming to ApacheCon NA
> in Atlanta Nov 1-5 I'd love to meet up with you....

I'll be there from Monday late until Friday, but I can only speak
about ESME from my mentor's perspective, which is: can we graduate
this baby yet?

;-)

-Bertrand

Re: Apachecon?

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
Hehehe... I'll be around, too, if any Thrift peeps are about.

Re: Apachecon?

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend either as I've got a project
go-live in mid December.

D.

Re: Apachecon?

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.