Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Ajay Pal Singh <er...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/20 23:09:08 UTC

Nifi 1.7.1 - GCPCredentialsControllerService: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/api/client/http/HttpTransport

Hello

Our company has a NIFI instance (version 1.7.1) running on a cluster.
Use case

I am trying to setup a simple workflow where I need to read some files from
GCS buckets and write it to some destination.
WorkflowAs part of the first step, I added a simple workflow where I added a
 *ListGCSBucket Processor* and attached it to the *LogAttribute Processor*

As part of the ListGCSBucket, I also added a
*GCPCredentialsControllerService* in which I gave the path for my
configuration json. I also added the appropriate properties of bucket and
project_id in the *ListGCSBucket* processor
Problem

On enabling the *GCPCredentialsControllerService* I am getting the
following error:

GCPCredentialsControllerService[id=77057ab9-016b-1000-0000->00001c66566a]
Failed to invoke @OnEnabled method due to >java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>com/google/api/client/http/HttpTransport:
>com/google/api/client/http/HttpTransport

Troubleshooting Steps taken so far

These are the following step I had already performed.

   1. I had tried the whole workflow on local with the same setup and it
   works as it should be
   2. I compared the .nar bundles (org.apache.nifi - nifi-gcp-nar) used by
   the *GCPCredentialsControllerService* in both local and the cluster and
   both have the same .nar packages. I verified if the .nar contained the
   *com/google/api/client/http/HttpTransport*dependency or not and it does.

So I am really stuck now and had no other way to debug this problem, I
searched online and couldn't find anything similar online. If someone can
help I would really appreciate that.
Thanks
--
Ajay Pal Singh