Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Gautam Pandey <gk...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/15 14:09:55 UTC

Re: AW: AW: Donation of Flexmojos

Is there any progress in donating flexmojos to Apache? I am stuck because
of GPL and I cannot go forward and use 6.0.1 as my company is not allowing
to use GPL licensed software.

Thanks & Regards
Gautam Pandey

AW: AW: AW: Donation of Flexmojos

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
The plugin skeleton is already there ... in flex-utils.

I guess starting on the main mojos "compile" would be best. But I think I would need to start this as it's a pretty tricky thing and I would let a lot of inspiration flow from flexmojos into it. As soon as the compile mojo is done, there are about 10-15 differnt little helpers needed (Test Source Prepare, Test-Runner, Flash Sandbox Registration, ...)

Unfortunately I'm currently working on getting the one plugin we have (Flexmojos) running with falcon ... as soon as that's done I would like to have FlexPMD and BLazeDS out of the door. Perhaps then I could do the Falcon Antlr4 + JBurg2 update ... then I was planning on working on the plugin (After all ... we currently do have a working solution)

Chris

Posted by Gautam Pandey <gk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.