Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by J....@pilz.ie on 2005/03/31 14:20:51 UTC

NullPointer when adding Handler to chain in 1.2RC3

Hi,

I'm using Axis 1.2 RC3 and I get the following error when trying to add a
handler to the chain - it seems to get this when calling
QName.getLocalPart()

Is this a bug with 1.2, as it was working with 1.1?

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.axis.client.Service$HandlerRegistryImpl.getHandlerChain(Service.java:873)

Thanks

James

This email is intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s). Any
unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution of the confidential
information contained therein, or the taking of any action based on it, is
prohibited. The sender disclaims any liability for the integrity of this
email. Legally binding declarations must be in written form.