Posted to users@maven.apache.org by MvZ <ma...@email.com> on 2007/01/20 19:42:31 UTC

Re: Using Maven 2 vs surefire-2.3-SNAPSHOT

Hi all,

I finally got JUnit 4 up and running with Maven 2 :-)

I noticed that when running the test under the IDE itself, and it issued a
somewhat more comprehensive error (simply  "no tests found", or something
like that). So I came to realize the problem was that I created the test
class in my IDE with JUnit version 3.8.1 selected as version choice.