Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/16 01:51:39 UTC

snapshot repo to doco

Hi,

I noticed the doco we have doesn't mention anywhere that you need to
configure one or both of the 'apache' and 'codehaus' snapshot repos in
your settings.xml.  I seem to recall someone was starting an effort to
clean-up our build doco?  Can you make a note to add in the
settings.xml requirement(s) or would you like a JIRA issue created?
Or I can add it directly in Confluence but I wanted to check if
someone was on this already.

Enrique

Re: snapshot repo to doco

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.
On 1/17/07, Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> wrote:
> Enrique Rodriguez wrote:
> > Or I can add it directly in Confluence but I wanted to check if
> > someone was on this already.
>
> Why don't you fix this yourself?  You're a committer and a PMC member.

Thanks for clarifying.  I added a section called "Enabling Snapshot
Repositories" to the page "Building trunks":

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx11/Building+trunks

Enrique

Re: snapshot repo to doco

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.