Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Roberto <rm...@montefiore.ch> on 2007/04/27 14:15:02 UTC

J2ME Client

Does anybody knows if there is something that I should pay special
attention when I use a J2ME application to get a web service installed
on Axis2? Coz I got a simple web service test installed that works
properly if I contact via browser with
localhost:8080/axis2/services/ServiceTest/getStringa but if I try with
the emulator of J2ME when there is the invocation of the soapAction it
give me back a java/lang/NullPointerException

--
IT Manager

MONTEFIORE
----------
Centralino: +41916104455
Diretto   : +41916104464
Mobile    : +41797000139

www.montefiore.ch

Re: J2ME Client

Posted by Roberto <rm...@montefiore.ch>.
Yes Im using the subset of JSR172 that is integrated with Java Wireless
Toolkit, under this aspect everything is ok..

Re: J2ME Client

Posted by sumedha rubasinghe <su...@wso2.com>.
Hi Roberto,