Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Mohamed Idrees <id...@planet-connections.net> on 2002/07/09 10:13:48 UTC

Re: Querying multiple fields of a index

ok, the discussions are about passing some field names...

how about in situation where i don't have to pass any field name but
just do a complete search in all the fields...

hope someone can clarify....

Re: Querying multiple fields of a index

Posted by Mohamed Idrees <id...@planet-connections.net>.
First of all lemme ask sorry to the forum (lucene-user) and you Otis (in
particular) for the previous mail.

That was supposed to be addressed to our in-house forum inorder for my
team-mates to gain some knowledge.
Actually, I know how to achieve this.

Sorry for the trouble again.