Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2020/03/24 04:32:02 UTC

[VOTE] Cordova-ESLint 3.0.0 Release

Please review and vote on this Cordova ESLint Major Release v3.0.0
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/eslint-v3.0.0

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-eslint: 3.0.0 (ca7a0d2c02)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to
npm, and post the blog post[?].

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies
have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged
* NPM Audit
* NPM Test

Re: [VOTE] Cordova-ESLint 3.0.0 Release

Posted by Tim Brust <ti...@sinnerschrader.com.INVALID>.
I vote +1:

✅ CI is green
✅ npm audit
✅ npm test
✅ coho verify-archive
✅ Changes make sense

--
Tim Brust, Product Engineer

tim.brust@sinnerschrader.com
T +49 40 398855 315

SinnerSchrader Deutschland GmbH | SinnerSchrader Group
Völckersstraße 38, 22765 Hamburg, Germany

Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB-Nr. 63663
Geschäftsführer: Matthias Schrader (Sprecher),
Jürgen Alker, Dr. Axel Averdung, Holger Blank,
Thomas Dyckhoff, Dr. Lars Finke, Martin Gassner, Peggy Hutchinson

Büros: Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt a. M., München, Prag

https://www.sinnerschrader.com | NEXT AGENCY

Re: [VOTE] Cordova-ESLint 3.0.0 Release

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 4

* Bryan Ellis

* Raphael von der Grün

* Tim Brust
* Niklas Merz

Negative Binding Votes: 0

The vote has passed.

Thanks everyone!

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.
I vote +1

* verified archive
* verified tag
* npm install success
* npm audit success
* run test successfully on tag
* check licenses with `yarn licenses list`

March 24, 2020 5:32 AM, "Bryan Ellis" <er...@apache.org> wrote:

> Please review and vote on this Cordova ESLint Major Release v3.0.0
> by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)
>
> The archive has been published to dist/dev:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/eslint-v3.0.0
>
> The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
> cordova-eslint: 3.0.0 (ca7a0d2c02)
>
> Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to
> npm, and post the blog post[?].
>
> Voting guidelines:

> I vote +1:
> * Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies
> have Apache-compatible licenses
> * Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged
> * NPM Audit
> * NPM Test

Re: [VOTE] Cordova-ESLint 3.0.0 Release

Posted by ra...@gmail.com.
I vote +1:
* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged
* Tested tagged version against cordova-android
* Tested uploaded version from dist/dev against cordova-android