Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Nahrwold, Helge" <He...@LP-GMBH.com> on 2006/04/22 00:51:40 UTC

Re: dataTable - Property 'varDetailToggler' is not on type: org.a pach e.myfaces.component.html.ext.HtmlDataTable

Hi,

thanks for response.

I can't find any method like "getVarDetailToggler()" in class HtmlDataTable.

Really weird! This param is definitely documented and used in some examples
(http://www.irian.at/myfaces/masterDetail.jsf).

My Tomahawk version is 1.1.1 - so varDetailToggler only available in the
future?

Regards,

Helge