Posted to dev@dlab.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/02 04:35:00 UTC

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache DLab (incubating) 2.1-RC2

Question about this file:

 ./integration-tests/examples/test_templates/deeplearning/cat_gray.jpg

Is this original file created by dlab team or copied from Internet
somewhere?

- Henry

Posted by Bohdan Hliva <Bo...@epam.com.INVALID>.
Sure, it is

???????? Outlook ??? Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! Is the source release artifact been updated with new package?

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 6:59 AM Vira Vitanska <Vi...@epam.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Checksum and signature file have been already verified.
> They are valid.
>

> Best regards,
> Vira Vitanska

This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed and contains information that is legally privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. All unintended recipients are obliged to delete this message and destroy any printed copies.