Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Charlotte Barker <cl...@btinternet.com> on 2002/04/04 15:07:28 UTC

Re: cant get apache and php talking FAO Alex

I have done that and it is still doing the same thing :-(

Thanks
Charlotte

Posted by Jim Hadfield <jh...@oldihc.org>.
Charlotte,

I was wondering which OS you were using since the instructions that were
given were for Windows.  If you were on *nix, you would need a slightly
different configuration.

And, I don't run Windows with apache, sorry, I can not help you.  I run
TurboLinux.

Jim

Posted by Charlotte Barker <cl...@btinternet.com>.
Windows XP

RE: cant get apache and php talking FAO Alex

Posted by Jim Hadfield <jh...@oldihc.org>.
Charlotte,

Posted by Charlotte Barker <cl...@btinternet.com>.
Do you think you could send me your file so I can see how you have set it
up.

Thanks

Charlotte

Posted by alex dyas <ad...@twowaytv.co.uk>.