Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by star jlong <jl...@yahoo.fr.INVALID> on 2016/07/01 10:40:28 UTC

Writing Custom handlers for solr in java

Hi,

I'm a newbie on this fascinating technology called solr. Well, I have been doing some configurations and run with solr. Now I want to custom handlers for solr with java. Please can somebody share with an example of a custom handler for solr 5.2.0, so that with this example will be able to write more handlers.

Thanks,
Jstar.

Re: Writing Custom handlers for solr in java

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
What _kind_ of handler? A search component? An update handler? A query parser?

Basically I'd do a google search, there are a lot of examples out
there. Try to pick
one that's relatively recent.