Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jonny Wray <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/27 00:04:05 UTC

PopupLink question/problem

Hi,

I'm using the PopupLink component to bring up a small help page. The
content of the pages are all static html, held in pages in the
directory <context>/help. I then use a component definition like:

<component id="helpLink" type="contrib:PopupLink">
		<binding name="href" expression='"help/assaySearch.html"'/>
		<binding name="features"
expression='"height=200,width=300,top=100,left=100,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes"'/>
</component>

when I deploy my application on Jonas with a tomcat web container and
an apache front end (linked through) AJP I get a 404 url not found
error in my popup. If I type the same url into the main browser I see
the content.

This has me stumped. It must be trivial, has anyone any ideas?

thanks

Jonny