Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Emacs <ha...@inode.at> on 2007/02/01 12:59:52 UTC

Re: Tiles2 and Struts2

Gonçalo Luiz wrote:

> I forgot to mention:
>
> Struts - version struts2-api-2.0.1
> Tiles - version struts2-tiles-plugin-2.0.1

Hi!
I tried for about one week to get this version running with tiles, then i
found a post, where someone (sorry cant find the link right now) said that
with this version there are some problems.
So I switched to 2.0.2 and everything worked fine, with exactly the same
configuration.

My suggestion is to switch to another version, then it should work...but I
haven't tried a higher version than 2.0.2 so far.