Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vishwaroopa Rangamgari <vi...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/02 21:19:25 UTC

[shale] sample app "use-cases" deployment

Hi friends,
    I just installed shale on my system and realized that "use-cases" is a
sample application. How to deploy this application on jboss? I tried to make
it a war-file and deploy but looks like it does not work (throws
null-pointer exception etc).

Your response is appreciated

Thanks
Chary

Re: [shale] sample app "use-cases" deployment

Posted by Vishwaroopa Rangamgari <vi...@gmail.com>.
Craig,
  Thanks for the reply. I was trying to build/deploy myself but did'nt
observe the build ant script.  Now able to launch the use-cases application.

Now I have something to start with..

- Chary

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.