Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/22 14:33:22 UTC

[Axis2][Proposal] First stone moving to 1.5

Re: [Axis2][Proposal] First stone moving to 1.5

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Paul

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 1:33 PM, Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2
Apache Synapse PMC Chair
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: [Axis2][Proposal] First stone moving to 1.5

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dims and all,

I will start the removing of annogen this week.

Thank you!
Deepal

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Axis2][Proposal] First stone moving to 1.5

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please switch source/target to 1.5 and +1 to remove the 1.4 profiles as well.

-- dims

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi David:

David Illsley wrote:
> Anyone object to me removing the source/target=1.4 stuff and the 1.4
> profile from the pom.xml files?

Whoo...

I'd say yeah, go ahead and rip off that band-aid. :)

--Glen

Re: [Axis2][Proposal] First stone moving to 1.5

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Dims,

Yeah, with much peace :-) +1 from me too.

Thanks,
Ruwan

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 9:36 PM, Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Amila,
>
> +1 to that too
>
> thanks,
> dims
>
> PS: What a peaceful thread this one is :)
>
> On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 11:17 AM, Amila Suriarachchi
> <am...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 6:12 PM, Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > > +1 , after that I will start generic support in POJOs  :)
> >
> > +1 what about removing annogen??
> >

> > > -Deepal

> > --
> > Amila Suriarachchi,
> > WSO2 Inc.

Ruwan Linton

Re: [Axis2][Proposal] First stone moving to 1.5

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Amila,

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
wrote:

> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>
> > Folks,
> >
> > First step, let's get rid of backport jar? thoughts?
> >
> +1 , after that I will start generic support in POJOs  :)

+1 what about removing annogen??

> -Deepal

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: [Axis2][Proposal] First stone moving to 1.5

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Axis2][Proposal] First stone moving to 1.5

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.
+1 for me.
I guess the target JMV will be >= 1.5, right?

Michele