Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <ec...@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de> on 2011/07/07 19:05:40 UTC

File-activated Maven profiles

Hello folks,

I noticed that you seem to use file-activated profiles in the UIMA Addons project. I am also trying to do that in another project and don't get it working. Finally I checked out the addons and tried the "mvn help:active-profiles" there in the "Lucas" folder. Even though it has a marker file, the command does not show me that the profile got activated. I am using Maven 3.0.3, so I guess that should work. Is there any special magic one needs to invoke in order to make Maven recognize file-activated profiles?

Thanks in advance for any enlightenment you might be able to provide.

-- Richard

Richard Eckart de Castilho
Technical Lead
Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing Lab
FB 20 Computer Science Department
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Hochschulstr. 10, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
eckartde@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de