Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by David Morales <da...@mundivia.net> on 2007/02/02 10:32:09 UTC

Crimson +FOP + Tomcat

Hi all...

I'va a problem with FOP in a web application environment with Tomcat....

If I run only with jdk (1.4.2), fop works with
"org.apache.crimson.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl" as SAXParserFactory and
works well.... but when i call this same class from a web app in tomcat,
it throws this exception

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException Exception: can't declare any more prefixes
in this context.

As i can see, it isn't a XSL problem as i can run this same class
without problems in jdk...
And if i remove Xerces from TOMCAT_HOME/common/endorsed it works well
and this exception desappears...

How can i fix it? anybody knows?

How can i set a different SAXParserFactory to Driver (with FOP 0.20)??

I've tried to do this
System.setProperty("javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory",
"org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl"); but it doesn't work,

and

driver.setXMLReader(new FOInputHandler(new
File(Configuration.getStringValue("baseDir"))).getParser());

doesn't work...

Thanks in advance