Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/03 22:32:11 UTC

Re: planning for apache nifi 0.5.0

Latest update for all

You can see the current status here [1].

Looks like several tickets but really it is three efforts:
1) Improve encryption options in EncryptContent NIFI-1257,1259
2) Provide state management as a framework function NIFI-259,1223,1339
3) Support multi-part S3 uploads NIFI-1107

Based on comments on each they are just in very late stage/detailed
review.  So we're close.

Thanks
Joe

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1339?jql=project%20%3D%20NIFI%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.5.0%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Tony,

I believe based on progress with JIRAs today and discussions had that
NiFi 0.5.0 is ready for another RC.

Thanks
Joe

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.