Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Richards Peter <hb...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/04 11:39:04 UTC

Netty jar version in storm 0.9.2-incubating

Hi,
I just download storm 0.9.2-incubating. I find two netty jar files in lib
directory:
netty-3.2.2.Final.jar
netty-3.6.3.Final.jar

Could you please confirm the right version? Are both these files required
in the lib directory at the same time?

Regards,
Richards.

Re: Netty jar version in storm 0.9.2-incubating

Posted by Kushan Maskey <ku...@mmillerassociates.com>.
I had so many problems with netty earlier. I removed the 3.2.2 verision out
from the storm 0.9.2 package and is much better.

--
Kushan Maskey
817.403.7500

Posted by Romain Leroux <le...@gmail.com>.