Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jesper Møhl Madsen <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/06 14:57:00 UTC

Subversion exception

I installed the TotoiseSVN windows 7 64 bit started Repository Browser
and pasted "https://simbus.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/simbus simbus"
in URL... Thats all.
I got TotoiseCVS and TotoiseHg installed also.
best regards.
Jesper

Subversion reported the following
(you can copy the content of this dialog
to the clipboard using Ctrl-C):

In file
 'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.7.5\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\wc_db.c'
 line 6709: assertion failed (svn_dirent_is_absolute(local_abspath))
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

Re: Subversion exception

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
2012/3/6 Jesper Møhl Madsen <je...@gmail.com>:
> I installed the TotoiseSVN windows 7 64 bit started Repository Browser
> and pasted "https://simbus.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/simbus simbus"
> in URL... Thats all.

While TSVN shouldn't crash in this situation, you should not have that
second "simbus" in your URL. If you're checking out with the command
line client, it's:

svn co https://simbus.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/simbus simbus

but in TSVN, you only need to specify the URL you're checking out from
(https://simbus.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/simbus), and then you'll
select the local path separately.