Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Forden, David Keith" <Da...@epiqus.com> on 2001/04/02 06:11:24 UTC

RE: oneway messages in soap

Well there are a few. We are developing a commercial product and use the JMS
implementation inherent in the application server chosen by our customer
(e.g. BEA WebLogic, SilverStream). I have tried JBossMQ (formerly SpyderMQ)
and it seems to be quite OK. It is fully JMS 1.0.2 compliant. It is open
source.

Open3, OpenJMS, JORAM and ObjectCube (from Enhydra.org) are more examples
available, go forth and evaluate (I'll go fifth :-)).

Dave