Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/07/05 13:22:19 UTC

[Draft] Announcing new inter-project mailing list for Apache IoT related projects

Hi all,

in order to improve the communication and exchange between Apache IoT projects, we have decided to create a mailing list for IoT related topics and projects.

We have noticed that several projects have been addressing the same tasks multiple times, just because they didn’t know about other projects working on the same things.

This list is planned to be a useful tool to reach out to other projects and communities in the same sector.
Use it to ask for help, tell others about some great new features that might help other projects, discuss general ideas.
We hope it will help us build our projects in a way that they fit together better, extend each other and in general help each other.

So if you are involved in any IoT related projects (not just at Apache), wish to participate or just want to know what’s going on, just subscribe:

iot@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>

by sending an Email to:

iot-subscribe@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>

Looking forward to some great discussions :-)

Chris
(on behalf of the Apache Community Development Team)

Re: [Draft] Announcing new inter-project mailing list for Apache IoT related projects

Posted by Andrew Garza <ag...@gmail.com>.
 Chris yes pliewse include indo on mew mailing liat