Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Erich Hochmuth <eh...@climate.com> on 2017/01/08 14:28:52 UTC

Jinja2 release 2.9.2 breaks several pages in webserver

It appears the Jinja2 (2.9.2) release with Python 2.7.X breaks several
pages in the 1.7.3 release of airflow. The Charts and Known issues fail to
load. Downgrading to Jinja2 2.8.1 resolves the issues. I've attached a
screen shot of the error.

Re: Jinja2 release 2.9.2 breaks several pages in webserver

Posted by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com>.
Fixed in master by pinning it to 2.8.1. This was a regression in 2.9.1. Are you sure you are on 2.9.2?

We might need to fix our webpages as it was unexpected behavior that it worked at all.

Bolke

Sent from my iPhone