Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2005/08/25 23:43:51 UTC

Can a Jira admin make the filter "Derby open code bugs" available to Derby users and developers?

I made a filter "Derby open code bugs"  which I would like to make
visible to Derby users and developers.
I do not see the share tab described in the documentation. I wonder if
perhaps an adminstrator needs to do this.

If so can an admin make this filter available to Derby users and
developers or give me a pointer on how to do it myself?

Thanks

Kathey

Re: Can a Jira admin make the filter "Derby open code bugs" available to Derby users and developers?

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On Aug 25, 2005, at 6:46 PM, Kathey Marsden wrote:

> Satheesh Bandaram wrote:
>

>> I am not sure if administrators can see your filters... I may be
>> able to
>> create the filter if you provide all details about the filter.
>> Andrew,
>> do you know of any way to see filters created by Kathey?

Kathey,

I believe anybody can share a filter in JIRA with members of their
group. Create the filter, then save it. Then, select the manage
option in the list of options for Filter: (next to new).

In the manage filters view, your new named filter should appear.
Click the Share link from the list of Operations. Chose share with
group, then and the group derby-developers from the pulldown menu.
Click the share button. Your filter should now appear in other derby-
developers manage filters view.

I've created a new filter for Derby open code bugs, in case you don't
have the manage filters option in your list of actions for filters.

andrew

Re: Can a Jira admin make the filter "Derby open code bugs" available to Derby users and developers?

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
Satheesh Bandaram wrote:

>I am not sure if administrators can see your filters... I may be able to
>create the filter if you provide all details about the filter.  Andrew,
>do you know of any way to see filters created by Kathey?

Thanks Satheesh for looking at this

Project: Derby
Issue Type: Bug
Components: JDBC, Localization, Network Client, Network Server,
Performance, Security, Services, SQL, Store, Tools

Re: Can a Jira admin make the filter "Derby open code bugs" available to Derby users and developers?

Posted by Satheesh Bandaram <sa...@Sourcery.Org>.
I am not sure if administrators can see your filters... I may be able to
create the filter if you provide all details about the filter.  Andrew,
do you know of any way to see filters created by Kathey?

Satheesh