Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/20 17:58:27 UTC

Get Involved page

Hi all,

we are still missing a get involved page on our web site.
Here is my proposal:
http://opennlp.staging.apache.org/opennlp/get-involved.html

I once also proposed to add a "Contributions Wanted" page to list
a couple of issues and things where we would like to receive contributions
for. Should we add such a page? Any opinions?

Jörn

Re: Get Involved page

Posted by Aliaksandr Autayeu <al...@autayeu.com>.
You got me right, thank you.

Aliaksandr

Re: Get Involved page

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Re: Get Involved page

Posted by "william.colen@gmail.com" <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yes, and it will also help when it is time to submit Google Summer of Code
proposals.

Re: Get Involved page

Posted by Jason Baldridge <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: Get Involved page

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Re: Get Involved page

Posted by Aliaksandr Autayeu <al...@autayeu.com>.

Re: Get Involved page

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Re: Get Involved page

Posted by Aliaksandr Autayeu <al...@autayeu.com>.

Re: Get Involved page

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Re: Get Involved page

Posted by Aliaksandr Autayeu <al...@autayeu.com>.
> we are still missing a get involved page on our web site.
> Here is my proposal:
> http://opennlp.staging.apache.**org/opennlp/get-involved.html<http://opennlp.staging.apache.org/opennlp/get-involved.html>

I would add a link to JIRA, see patch.