Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com> on 2003/01/17 23:19:34 UTC

Scheduler and XML-RPC service

Any objects to me backporting the changes to these two services from the
fulcrum version?

Re: Scheduler and XML-RPC service

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
"Quinton McCombs" <qm...@nequalsone.com> writes:

>Any objects to me backporting the changes to these two services from the
>fulcrum version?

Go. I have some more patches at least to XML-RPC to fulcrum. I will send
them to you off-list.

	Regards
		Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen       -- Geschaeftsfuehrer
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH     hps@intermeta.de

Am Schwabachgrund 22  Fon.: 09131 / 50654-0   info@intermeta.de
D-91054 Buckenhof     Fax.: 09131 / 50654-20

Re: Scheduler and XML-RPC service

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>.
On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, Quinton McCombs wrote:

> Any objects to me backporting the changes to these two services from the
> fulcrum version?

That should definitely be done, though I thought the XML-RPC service already
was?  Perhaps I'm just thinking about JCS.