Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Joe Barrett <jn...@charter.net> on 2003/02/05 05:40:40 UTC

[users@httpd] Hell yah!

    I've just thought of my company's name!  Boredom, Inc!  yah!!  But could
you guys please try and think of a good name for a Java based RPG.  I'll
even add your name to the credits (if I like it).  Please?

Re: [users@httpd] Hell yah!

Posted by Zac Stevens <zt...@cryptocracy.com>.
On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 08:40:40PM -0800, Joe Barrett wrote:
>     I've just thought of my company's name!  Boredom, Inc!  yah!!  But could
> you guys please try and think of a good name for a Java based RPG.  I'll
> even add your name to the credits (if I like it).  Please?

How about "Random Bullshit", seeing as that's what you keep posting to this
list?

I'm sorry, but this is really getting ridiculous.  Why don't you try making
some friends and asking them for suggestions?  Most people subscribe on
this list to help with (or seek help for) problems with the Apache web
server.  Unless your creativity (or lack thereof) has been added to the
HTTPD project, the topic is not appropriate for this list.

Zac