Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Helena Ginzburg <he...@earthlink.co.il> on 2002/06/13 11:46:26 UTC

cocoon2.1 on WebLogic6.1 sp2

 Hi all,

I have an installation problem with latest version of cocoon on WebLogic6.1
sp2.
Could you please help me?

I am doing as the following (all taken from a list on
 http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users@xml.apache.org/msg05228.html

I am adding a below code  in cocoon.xconf file

 <xslt-processor
 class="org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl"
 logger="root.xslt"> <parameter name="use-store" value="true"/> <parameter
 name="transformer-factory"
 value="org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl"/>
 </xslt-processor>

 Than I must add in cocoon.roles file.

 <role name="org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessor"
 shorthand="xslt-processor"
 default-class="org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl"/>

Without adding  this code to  cocoon.roles file, I receive
ClassCastException.

If this code was added  cocoon first page is working properly,but samples
page are still empty.

 I deployed cocoon on tomcat4.3. This is work properly.
 I checked tomcat  and WebLogic logs. They are the same(looks identical).
 WebLogic logs don't contain errors  or problems.

Please advise what should I do to make cocoon working?

Any help or ideas would be appreciated very much.

 Thank you in advance
 Helena.