Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sam Hamilton <sa...@virtualvillage.com> on 2009/04/21 03:36:21 UTC

Freshmeat.net Profile

Hi List,

I spotted today that freshmeat.net profile page for OFBiz has not yet been updated with the branch info - http://freshmeat.net/projects/OFBiz

Cheers
Sam

Re: Freshmeat.net Profile

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Ashish

Re: Freshmeat.net Profile

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Tim,

I have also opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2341. This is much needed IMO
Look at http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/UBE
I don't speak about the blank lines. This is a (wrong) behaviour of our Confluence version when you edit in Rich Text mode (that's
why I use mostly the Wiki Markup mode an advocate for it's use)

I saw that you opened a repository thank you for that, see my answer at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2287
BTW the acces is not open right now. The site speaks about crowd, and I saw Andrew mades some related commits. But had not enough
time to make the relation, if there is one...

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: Freshmeat.net Profile

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Tim,

From: "Tim Ruppert" <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Re: Freshmeat.net Profile

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Good idea, I can take care of Ohloh. I had access to French Wikipedia, I should check if it's still true.

Jacques

From: "Sam Hamilton" <sa...@virtualvillage.com>
In that case David how about we put your name as the maintainer next to the place in the wiki so that people know its you they need
to nag to get them updated?!

Sam

On 22/04/2009 08:57, "David Jones" <da...@hotwaxmedia.com> wrote:

BTW, I have access to many of these resources (not some, like
wikipedia) and will be updating them soon. Thanks for the reminder!

As for time zones... people usually talk in terms of their own time
zone which can be confusing because (for example) not everyone knows
that Jacques is in France... or maybe Jacques is traveling.... For me
personally good luck! I try to move from one time zone to another at
least 3-4 times each month, and sometimes many more (like when I had
the great opportunity to come visit you Sam... and I bet no one could
guess which time zone Sam is in... ;) ).

-David

Re: Freshmeat.net Profile

Posted by Sam Hamilton <sa...@virtualvillage.com>.

Re: Freshmeat.net Profile

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Re: Freshmeat.net Profile

Posted by Sam Hamilton <sa...@virtualvillage.com>.
Thanks guys!

Re: Freshmeat.net Profile

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Re: Freshmeat.net Profile

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Re: Freshmeat.net Profile

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: Freshmeat.net Profile

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
+1

Cheers,
Tim

Re: Freshmeat.net Profile

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Tim,

From: "Tim Ruppert" <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Re: Freshmeat.net Profile

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Re: Freshmeat.net Profile

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Sam,

From: "Sam Hamilton" <sa...@virtualvillage.com>

Re: Freshmeat.net Profile

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Colin,

Added, with Jeroen van der Wal as maintainer

Jacques

From: "Colin Rooney" <co...@openbiz.ie>

Re: Freshmeat.net Profile

Posted by Colin Rooney <co...@openbiz.ie>.

Re: Freshmeat.net Profile

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks so much David!  If anyone finds any more, please don't hesitate to let everyone know - always better to have fresh information out there for everyone when they hear about OFBiz.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert