Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)" <dk...@att.com> on 2009/08/18 20:21:10 UTC

How long ago was JAX-RS implemented in CXF?

I'm taking a look at CXF for a JAX-RS need we have.  Someone mentioned
to me today that "CXF was only certified a few months ago".  Could
someone comment on that?  Is there any concern about the current
stability of the implementation in CXF?

RE: How long ago was JAX-RS implemented in CXF?

Posted by "KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)" <dk...@att.com>.

Thanks, that helps.

Re: How long ago was JAX-RS implemented in CXF?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org