Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Krankurs Leonid <lk...@ford.com> on 2006/10/04 17:43:10 UTC

axis2c 0.94, env setting

Hi,

i have 3 scenaria
1. m_env = axis2_env_create_with_error_log(m_allocator, m_error, m_log);
2. m_env = axis2_env_create_with_error(m_allocator, m_error);
3. m_env = axis2_env_create(m_allocator);

and somewhere in code

soap_builder =
axiom_soap_builder_create
(
        m_env,
        om_builder,
        AXIOM_SOAP11_SOAP_ENVELOPE_NAMESPACE_URI
);

on 0.93 seems no problem

on 0.94 the code explodes on scenario 2

What's wrong here?

Thank you,
Leonid

Re: axis2c 0.94, env setting

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
> Krankurs Leonid wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> i have 3 scenaria
>> 1. m_env = axis2_env_create_with_error_log(m_allocator, m_error, m_log);
>> 2. m_env = axis2_env_create_with_error(m_allocator, m_error);
>> 3. m_env = axis2_env_create(m_allocator);
>>
>> and somewhere in code
>>
>> soap_builder = axiom_soap_builder_create
>> (
>>         m_env,         om_builder,
>> AXIOM_SOAP11_SOAP_ENVELOPE_NAMESPACE_URI
>> );
>>
>> on 0.93 seems no problem
>>
>> on 0.94 the code explodes on scenario 2
>>
>> What's wrong here?
>>
> I had a look into the code and it is a bug. The builder create method
> calls axiom_soap_builder_identify_soap_version and logs a message
> without checking if the log is NULL. :(
Looks like it is a wider bug than i thought. There are many places that
we log, without checking if log exists. Please create a Jira issue and
post your code there if possible, so that I could debug and have a look

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: axis2c 0.94, env setting

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.