Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by "Winnebeck, Jason" <Ja...@windstream.com> on 2018/10/23 18:58:06 UTC

groovyw

Is there a javaw equivalent to groovy, such as groovyw? For example if I want a single file groovy script that launches a GUI and I don't want the console. I was very surprised there is not already a groovyw variant in groovy 2.5.3 binary and I couldn't readily find a solution for this when searching. Groovyc + javaw doesn't really work very well due to need to set up Groovy on classpath.

Jason Winnebeck