Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/20 21:14:50 UTC

karma on SLINGxSITE please

Can I be given edit rights on SLINGxSITE (uid = justinedelson). I want
to change filters.html to reflect that use of the default value for
filter.scope is discouraged.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: karma on SLINGxSITE please

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

On 21.01.2010 23:28, Justin Edelson wrote:
> I noticed on this page
> (http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLINGxSITE/Filters) that
> "resource" is listed as a Valid Value for filter.scope. This is a typo
> (or a historical artifact), right? It should be "request". I didn't see
> anything in the code looking for "resource".

Yes, this page is probably outdated and needs fresh blood.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
I noticed on this page