Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by jimmy <ji...@jamespells.com> on 2008/02/04 19:55:13 UTC

XMLRPC Extensions

I am wondering exactly what the XMLRPC Extensions are that you are using
entail?

I am trying to write an XMLRPC Client in Python to connect to Continuum
but it appears that the standard XMLRPC implementation provided by
Python does not work and I am trying to pinpoint the problem

I have been diving into Continuum code trying to figure out how it
differs from a standard XMLRPC implementation.

Right now my best guess is an authentication problem using Python's
XMLRPC library but that is just a guess.

Basically every command I try to execute on my Continuum server I get a
fault error message of 'No such handler: system.listMethods'

Any information or pointers would be beneficial.

Thank You

Jimmy

Re: XMLRPC Extensions

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
I think we use actually XMLRPC extensiosns (
http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/extensions.html). I can't remember why, but
maybe you can remove it in the xmlrpc server part to see if it run without
them.

Emmanuel