Posted to user@ode.apache.org by vikas cv <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/11 12:22:41 UTC

doXslTranform not working

Hi,

 I'm trying the XSL transform in Ode. To begin with, the sample
"TestXslTransform" does not deploy on Ode. And when I created a new BPEL
process to do the same Xsl Transform, I get "No such function
doXslTransform" error on running the BPEL process. I tried removing the
"bpws" namespace prefix as well, but with no success.

I'm attaching the BPEL process and the relevant files. Please let me know if
Ode supports the function, what its usage is and what might be wrong in my
BPEL.

Thanks & Regards
Vikas

Re: doXslTranform not working

Posted by vikas cv <vi...@gmail.com>.
Matthieu,

The doXslTransform call was embedded in the error log I sent. Here's how I'm
calling it:

bpws:doXslTransform("borr_info_to_borr_info_rep.xsl",$getBorro
wersOutput.part)

where "borr_info_to_borr_info_rep.xsl" is the XSL file in my project.

Rgds
Vikas

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.

Posted by vikas cv <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthieu,

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
Hi Vikas,

The problem is that TestXslTransform is part of our test harness and not
really a sample so it was not completely built to be deployable. I've fixed
it so that it can be deployed as well, you can get it here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.1/bpel-test/src/test/resources/bpel/2.0/TestXslTransform/

However the doXslTransform function works, the test itself passes without
any difficulty. Also it seems that your attachment hasn't gone through so I