Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "Hausmann, Steffen" <sh...@amazon.de.INVALID> on 2021/06/22 12:28:03 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-171: Async Sink

Hi there,

After the discussion in [1], I’d like to open a voting thread for FLIP-171 [2], which proposes a base implementation for sinks that support async requests.

The vote will be open until June 25 (72h), unless there is an objection or not enough votes.

Cheers, Steffen

[1] https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/flink-dev/202106.mbox/%3CC83F4222-4D07-412D-9BD5-DB92D59DDF03%40amazon.de%3E
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-171%3A+Async+Sink

Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL
38 avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg
Sitz der Gesellschaft: L-1855 Luxemburg
eingetragen im Luxemburgischen Handelsregister unter R.C.S. B186284

Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL, Niederlassung Deutschland
Marcel-Breuer-Str. 12, D-80807 Muenchen
Sitz der Zweigniederlassung: Muenchen
eingetragen im Handelsregister des Amtsgerichts Muenchen unter HRB 242240, USt-ID DE317013094

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-171: Async Sink

Posted by Piotr Nowojski <pn...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding) vote with one remark that I posted in the discussion thread.

Best,
Piotrek

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-171: Async Sink

Posted by 刘建刚 <li...@gmail.com>.