Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Luca Toscano <to...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/02 08:23:24 UTC

Re: apache 2.4.29: mod_http2 stucks from time to time

Hi everybody,

did I miss an update or are we still waiting for more data? (Don't mean to
rush you Stefan, just to understand what's the status of the thread :)

Luca

Posted by Stefan Eissing <st...@greenbytes.de>.
The fix went into trunk as r1816619 and in 2.4.x as r1816969 in 2.4.x.

Cheers,

Stefan

Posted by Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG <s....@profihost.ag>.
Hello,