Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Rudi Vaum <ru...@vaum.net> on 2005/05/15 18:15:52 UTC

Reusable html table with column sorting and page-at-a-time scrolling

Hi everyone,

what is the best way to implement this with Turbine/Velocity?
Is there anything already there I could use?
Where could I find examples etc.?

Thanks
Rudi

Example table:
Table Title          [Add new]   [Delete selected]  [Filter]   [Select all]
Column 1 [sort]      Column 2 [sort]      Column 3 [sort]      Actions
James                Brown                singer               [view]   [x]
Jim                  Morrison             rocker               [view]   [ ]
Murphy               -                    law-writer           [view]   [x]

Re: Reusable html table with column sorting and page-at-a-time scrolling

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
If you are using Torque you can use LargeSelect to achieve the record
paging.  The sorting and filtering needs to be coded manually.

Scott

Posted by Michael Kunze <mi...@chaos-inc.de>.
Rudi Vaum wrote:
> what is the best way to implement this with Turbine/Velocity?
> Is there anything already there I could use?
> Where could I find examples etc.?

Hi Rudi,
not that i'm aware of. What you looking for would be (IF it exist) a
velocity macro. Try to google for that. But i guess it's easier to do it
on your own.
If you have something done i'm interested in getting it too because i
will need something simular soon.

Michael

--
Michael Kunze
http://www.smrealms.de

How much Sex can you have? - I don't know. I havn't maxed out yet.
(John Crichton in Farscape)