Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jiang <zj...@163.com> on 2007/06/12 14:16:45 UTC

HTTP problem

I configure <transportConnector uri="http://localhost:8080"/> in
activemq.xml. In client code I use ActiveMQConnectionFactory
connectionFactory = new ActiveMQConnectionFactory("http://"+httpUrl);
Then I can send and receive messages from broker server. But the broker
server throw:
WARN  ManagedTransportConnection     - Failed to register MBean:
org.apache.acti
vemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Connection,ConnectorName=http_//localhost_8080,Vi
ewType=address,Name=blockingQueue
on the console. I view the code it concern with registerMBean. I do not know
why ? How can I resolve this problem ? Any help is welcome.